- Kickoff Workshop in March 2020
- The DFG has send most official letters out. Only the projects with Swiss participation are still on hold until the SNF has agreed to them, which will happen end of September.
- There has been considerable delay in the decision process at the DFG. Now we expect the official letters to be sent out mid-August and start of the projects in September
- July 2019: expected starting date of selected research projects (sending out of official DFG letters end of June 2019)
- 31/01/2019 – 01/02/2019: Selection workshop in Bonn Bad Honnef
The selection workshop took place. Overall 58 projects have been submitted. Due to funding restrictions only 19 projects will be funded. The funding for most projects has been cut down significantly to allow this number to be funded. The reviewer panel already submitted their recommendations. The official decisions will be send out by the end of May (unfortunately there was a delay at the DFG). We thank the reviewer panel for their high engagement in selecting the best proposals.
- 30th October 2018: Deadline for submissions for research proposals for first round of funding
- 12 July 2018: Call for proposals published by DFG (see here DFG-Webpage)
- March 2018: DFG announces establishment of 14 new Priority programmes, including one for perovskite research.
The Call for proposals can be now downloaded here